Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day by Day

Sorry it has been so long since our last update. There hasn't been a lot going on. Natalie has been struggling with nausea just about everyday. Poor kid gets up every morning and tries as hard as she can and most days is able to go to school, sometimes a little late but she sure gives it her all. She for some reason is sick in the morning and then it seems to pass. We have been trying different medicines to see if that will help but haven't found the perfect one yet. We won't give up until we figure it out.
Natalie is super excited that football season is starting. She has lots of friends that play and is already talking about showing her school spirit and going to the games. Her feet seem to be doing a little better and we start back up with physical therapy on Thursday so hopefully we will really see some improvement with that. Her hair is starting to grow back too. Lots of positive things happening and we are so excited for every one of them. WE WILL BEAT THIS!
Thanks for continuing to pray for NPE.
Love ~ The Erwins

1 comment: