Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Friday, September 18, 2009

INSTANT REPLAY

We are back in the hospital less then 48 hours later. Pour Natalie had a horrible day yesterday and couldn't keep anything to eat or drink down. We brought her in this morning and she already got a bunch of hydration and they are going to have a GI doctor check her out and see if there is anything else going on in her stomach. She looked like she felt and that was horrible. It is so hard to watch.
We are asking that you pray for the following:
1. Natalie feels better quickly
2. The GI doctor doesn't find anything serious and whatever it is that it is treatable fast and easy.
3. That she gets an appetite (she has lost way to much weight)
4. That God keeps her spirits high
5. Strength for her parents.
Thank you all so much and I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I just lifted each and every one of these requests up to our God, who hears our every plea. I pray for you all every day. I'm awed and encouraged by your faith and faithfulness. May God heal sweet Natalie today.

    ReplyDelete