Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What a difference a day makes!

Today has not brought great news but it sure has gotten better. Natalie feels better and is able to talk without to much pain now. She laughs and smiles and that makes all the difference in the world to everyone around her.
They did start her last night on TPN which is IV food. She doesn't have much of an appetite yet and it still hurts to eat so at least we can rest in knowing that she is getting the nutrition she needs. They also gave her a medicine through her IV that will boost her white blood count. We are hoping that kicks in soon and that will heal her mouth and throat. They say once that happens, it happens fast and she will bounce back fast. We are so ready for that! They are thinking we will be in here another couple of days. We have to make sure Nat can drink and eat enough at home first. So, now we pray that each day gets better and Natalie gets her appetite back in a mighty way. Thanks for your support and prayers. Can't wait to report that Natalie is eating everything in sight. That would be awesome!
Relying on HIM~

1 comment:

  1. We just wanted to let you know that we continue to pray for you! I know God will use your testimony in a mighty way!

    ReplyDelete