Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME!

We finally got to come home today and I can't begin to tell you how happy we are. Being there for almost two weeks is way to long.
They did an ultrasound on Natalie's stomach to make sure all is well there and thank God it is. Her pancreas is irritated from one of the chemos but it should get better within the next 4 - 5 days. She hadn't eaten much for over a week so introducing food to her system again is rough on your organs. We just have to watch what she eats and take it slow. We had to promise the nutritionist at the hospital that we would give her two Jamba Juices a day for the next few days so we know she is at least getting 600 calories just from those. We go back to the doctor on Friday for a check up and are hopeful all counts will be normal again and we can move forward and GET THIS OVER WITH!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie~
    I am glad that you are home from the hospital. You are a great friend and I always notice that you are smiling when I am around you. You are the friend that I wish for to be better. If I could wish for three friends you would be one of them. I hope you are feeling better and don't have to go into the hospital again. I pray for you Natalie and hope you are able to go back to school soon.
    Jordan Parsons

    ReplyDelete