Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Sunday, September 13, 2009

HOPING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

Well, today didn't bring everything we wanted so we are hopeful that tomorrow does. Natalie is feeling a little better tonight but we are still stuck in the hospital until her mouth and throat don't hurt so bad. She has not been able to eat since last Tuesday. Poor thing has been in tremendous pain. She did get lots of visitors today from her friends. Tanner, Spencer, Clayton, Tyler, Nicole and Sarah all came to see her today. Even though she couldn't talk much I know it always makes her feel better to see her friends. Natalie has the best friends ever. I will keep you posted on her progress but in the mean time if you will please pray for the following.
1. Natalie wakes up without mouth pain
2. Hunger sets in and she can make up for lost meals
3. Her spirits remain high through this journey
4. We are able to go home
Thank you all for praying for Natalie. I love listing specific things because then the answers are so clear when God works. Then we can praise Him!

2 comments:

  1. When my girlfriend was treated for Breast Cancer, she had the same issue come up. I finally tired of trying all the medicine the doctors were giving, which seemed to make her sicker. I went and got some liquid Baby Tylenol and had her hold it in her mouth for as long as she could and then swallow. It helped both her mouth and her throat. She was eating with the next hour. She had me smuggle in a Whopper Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer always comes home in a good mood after visiting with Natalie ... I thought that they were coming up to cheer her up, but somehow, she always seems to be the one to cheer everyone else up! We need MORE NATALIE'S in this world!
    Feel better soon!!!
    Still praying!
    love, the evans fam

    ReplyDelete