Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD!

Happy to report, we are home. Natalie woke up today feeling much better and the doctor shocked us when he said we could go home today. Needless to say, we were thrilled. Now we just need to make sure Nat drinks and eats enough at home. SO...please pray for me and Gene. She gets a little irritated with us when we harp on her about eating and drinking. :-) We go back to the doctor for a count check on Friday and then boom right back at it. Monday she gets a spinal tap and more chemo. UGH! On the bright side, less delays mean the sooner this will be behind us. Thanks for praying! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment