Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a Bumpy Road!

Well, just when we thought it was going to be easy for awhile, Natalie keeps getting nauseous. This is so frustrating because she is getting much less chemo right now and should really be feeling pretty good. They gave us some new medicines to try for nausea so we will see in the next day or two what happens. She hasn't been able to go to school the past three days. I have never wished time away like I do now. I want it to be the end of 2010 so bad. That would mean we were done with this madness. I just want my girl to feel good again and get back to her normal life. I know and trust she will but time just can't move fast enough for me these days.
I know this is just another bump in the road and we will get over it. We just have to be patient (again).

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that wishing time away! We have to be strong and pull through- we can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon---

    If there is anything we can do for you, Gene, Natalie, or the kids please let us know. We are here for you. Praying, praying, praying. We may be in the back of the crowd, but we are here---make no mistake---we are all here for you!

    All our love,
    The Getts'

    ReplyDelete