Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Saturday, August 1, 2009

HOME AT LAST!

Once again we are home. Thank you Lord! These week long stays at the hospital are bruddle. Thanks to all our faithful friends that pray for Nat, her counts went up last night from 147 to 540. In one night that is a big jump. God is good and He hears us cry out to Him.
The doctor said today that Natalie is fine to go to school on Monday. She is so anxious to get back and see all her friends. I am sure when the homework starts she will re-think that one. :-)
The next couple of months should be easier on her. That's what they tell us, so we sure hope so.
If you ever have to take your child to Banner Desert Peds. Dept. rest assured, you get great care. We are so thankful to the team there and appreciate all of them very much. At least when we are at our home away from home, we are in good company.
Thanks again to everyone for hangin' in there and praying consistently for Natalie. It truly is what keeps us going.
Love ~ The Erwin Family

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! I had a feeling today would be the day. I am so happy for all of you and hopefully you can stay away from your home away from home for awhile:)
    Have a great time at school Natalie and enjoy being home with your family and friends.
    Talk to you soon
    Love,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete