Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Sunday, July 26, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Well, again we are at the hospital with a fever. Natalie woke up this morning with an upset stomach and fever. We had to bring her back in and unfortunatley she will have to stay for a few days at least. This broke my heart, I am so sad for her that she won't be able to start school Wednesday with her friends. There must be a reason, right? Protecting her from something maybe, who knows but I have to let it go. I was so overcome with emotion when we got here and I think I handle it even worse then Natalie does. As a mom, it is just so hard. I can't even explain it. I just long for the day my sweet Natalie can be normal again and hang out with her friends, go to school, all the things she should be able to do at her age. I know our God will heal her and I trust that is true but some days my emotions just take over. Please pray for Natalie to feel better super fast and get to school and please pray for our family as a whole.
Waiting, Trusting and Relying on God!
Love ~ The Erwins

1 comment:

  1. Dear Natalie & Family,
    I am so sorry that Natalie won't be able to make it to school Wed. I remember all the constant disappoints were so hard. Over and over having to explain why she has to be in the hospital and can't go to an outing, fieldtrip, or something else that she was so looking forward to. As a mom you want to do everything you can. THeir road has been hard enough, you hate to see them be disappointed on top of everything else they endure. Sometimes its hard to understand God's purpose in it all (like couldn't she get sick after her field trip, performance, first day at school?). But one thing I do knnow, GOd is using each disappointment and every tear to work His character in them and He will use them to do AMAZING things for his kingdom some day!! We will be praying for you (we heard about sweet Natalie from Rock Point, Hannah, my daughter has Leukemia as well). Hannah is very enamored by Natalie and thinks she is absolutely beautiful (which she is ofcourse)!
    May He Hold you close, Sam Ohm
    WWW.caringbridge.org/hannahohm
    www.hannahshope.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete