Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TODAY IS DAY 16

We are closing in on completing 16 days out of this 57 day phase. So far things have been going great. Natalie has had a little upset stomach the last two days and her appetite is not as good but she feels pretty good and really doesn't complain about it. She is back on steroids this week along with two other chemo's she got yesterday. She does have some hard stuff coming up later in this phase so hopefully she will just keep sailing right through. It has been so nice having her feeling pretty normal the last month or so. Her feet are continuing to improve and she is walking more and more. That in itself makes her feel better. We would love you to pray for the following:
1. continued success during this phase
2. no nausea
3. feet to keep improving
4. spirits remain high
5. 100% cure!!!!
Thank you so much for praying with us and for us. God is good and He is doing great things with Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment