Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Thursday, November 19, 2009

One week down, one to go!


I got chemo shots (ara-c shots) Monday through Thursday this week. Today was the last shot for this week. I am looking forward to a better weekend than this week. Next week I get the shots again Monday through Thursday. I am looking forward to getting the very last ara-c shot i will ever get on Thanksgiving day. Please pray that I feel good while my family is in town and my counts are high enough to keep me from getting any infections. Our God is an awesome God!
I thought i would post a recent picture of me. This is me and Hallie, one of my best friends, up at her cabin in Pinedale. We had a blast riding around in my Samurai.
25 days left! Whoo-hoo!!
In His hands~
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment