Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Friday, November 13, 2009

Our God is an awesome God!

I thought that I would update the blog today just to change things up. Today we found out that my counts are good enough to continue this phase, which means this phase will end on December 14th! I go in for a spinal tap and some other chemo on Monday. The next couple weeks I will also be getting daily chemo shots at home. We have lots of family coming into town for Thanksgiving, so please pray that I feel good and my counts stay stable while they are here.
I am going to physical therapy three times a week, and my feet are greatly improving. My goal is to not use the wheelchair when i go back to school on January 4th. Doing my school work from home has been very nice.
In His healing hands,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment