Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Sunday, November 29, 2009

15 DAYS AND COUNTING

We are in the hospital right now. We came in on Thanksgiving evening because Natalie had a fever. They have ran blood cultures everyday but so far they have all came back negative. The doctor thinks the fever is caused by the Ara-C (chemo) shots Natalie was getting. She got the last one Thanksgiving day. Her counts are very low right now from the chemo too. They expect counts to drop and they should start to come up soon. We need counts to rise and fever to drop. It has been hoovering around 99 or 100 and at one point got as high as 103.5
Nat has been having some head aches too. This round is hard on her. The saving grace is that we have 15 more days of this phase and life should get so much better. As a mother, it breaks my heart daily to not be able to fix this. All I can do is pray that God hears our plea and heals her completely. We trust that He will. We had lots of company in town for Thanksgiving and unfortunately we hardly got to see them. We knew that was a possibility but were still very disappointed that we didn't get to spend more time with them. Next year will be better!
Please continue to keep Natalie in your prayers.
Love ~ The Erwin Family

1 comment:

  1. I hope Nat is feeling better now. We all know she will pull through this! You guys are always in our thoughts and prayers!

    I am so glad I found her on facebook and I was able to find her blog! I "stole" a button and put her blog on ours! Hope you don't mind:)



    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete