Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

We are so happy to be home. As much as we love the care at Banner Desert Hospital we were so thrilled to be home and in our own beds. Natalie gets to finish her antibiotics at home thanks to having the port. We are glad about that.
She is struggling a lot with eating so we pray that gets better fast. Us Erwin girls don't have any weight to lose so not eating is out of the question. We are super excited my dad, sister and two neices are coming this Thursday to see us. Hopefully Natalie is feeling good and able to spend some quality time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment