Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sorry it's been so long since our last entry. There hasn't been that much to really tell. Natalie has done a little better this week, although she has still been struggling with Nausea. She gets another spinal tomorrow morning and some chemo and then she is done for the week. Her blood counts are doing okay but that is normal and we just have to be careful that she isn't around anyone that is sick. One of the chemos is causing some problems with her walking so we went to see a physical therapist today. They gave her some exercises to do and hopefully that will help. They decreased the med. that is causing it so hopefully we will see some fast improvement. Her spirits are still amazing. Please continue to pray for her.
GOD is good all the time.....All the time GOD is good! Love ~ The Erwin Family

1 comment:

  1. Big Bro and Lil Bro are going to say a pray for Natalie tonight. Dad sent an email to the Jonas Bros for them to call Natalie. Hopefully they do something. Keep smiling. You are an inspiration.
    SG

    ReplyDelete