Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

PRAY FOR REMISSION!

Wednesday is almost here and we can't wait. We just know Natalie is going to be in remission. Our GOD is bigger then Leukemia and we trust HIM to fix this. Please pray with us tonight that tomorrow is a great day. Blood counts need to come up and Remission it is! Natalie's bone marrow is at 8:30 am so we hope to know results by late tomorrow. We will keep you all posted.
Praying like we've never prayed before~
The Erwin Family

2 comments:

  1. We are Praying WITH you! Thank you for your examples of Faith, Hope and Prayer! Your strength is inspiring to all of us ....

    Hope today is GOOD NEWS!
    Love, the Evans Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me. I am a friend of Natalie's teacher Mrs. Lauri Benson. You are in my prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete