Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Friday, May 15, 2009

ASK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE!

I can't even explain how the phone we just got from the doctor just felt. They just told us that Natalie is in REMISSION! Her bone marrow and spinal tap came back great! Her treatment will still continue for the next year and a half but knowing that it is working makes all the difference in the world. We are so grateful for every single prayer that has went up in Natalie's behalf and ask for you to continue to pray for a perfect complete healing. God has been so good!

5 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!
    What perfect news to hear today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise GOD!!! Thank you Lord for healing this precious child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful...Natalie and your family have been and will continue to be in our daily prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horray!!!!!This is the news I've been waiting to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great news! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete