Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hey everyone~
I'm not sure if many people still read this but I thought I would update it for those who do. (: I can't believe that August has already came and gone. I am enjoying school and have made many new friends.

This Thursday my mom and I fly out to Arizona. My birthday is on Sunday and her birthday is Monday. We are going out so I can see all of my friends and get my license. It's crazy that in a week I can get my license. (: I can't wait to see everyone there. Hope everyone is doing great!

Nat.

3 comments:

  1. I still read this!! Love you natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See reading this. Sounds like you are adjusting to your new home just fine. It is always fun to come back and see people. Give my regards to your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still read this too!!!! How'd I miss you Nat? Hope you had fun coming back to the heat. haha Let me know if you come down again. I miss seeing your sweet smiling face :) Seems like all is well with you, and i hope that it continues to be that way. Love you Nat!!!!
    <3 Emily Albrechtsen

    ReplyDelete