Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."

Through the Years

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Boxes are Unpacked!

Hi everyone ~
Sorry it has been so long since our last update. Been super busy with the move and getting everyone settled in.
Everything went great with the sale of our house and the long road trip to Colorado. We really like the house here and are happy with the neighborhood.
The kids are all doing better then we could have hoped for. They have made some good friends and seem to be adjusting great. We all miss everyone from Arizona very much.
Natalie has been doing great. Her doctor here is really nice and has made the transition good for us. We loved her doctors in AZ so they do have some big shoes to fill. Maintenance was rough getting going but things are going great now and we are so happy for that. Natalie's hair is growing in super cute and she has gained all but four pounds of her original weight back. Praise the Lord, she is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment